As a business owner you’ve worked hard to establish your business and achieve success. It makes sense to protect what you’ve achieved with insurance to safeguard against certain risks. Business insurance is a risk management tool that enables businesses to transfer defined risks of loss to an insurance company. By paying a premium to an insurance company, your business can protect itself against sustaining certain financial losses.
Nobody plans to fail, people just fail to plan. Business owners should plan for the unexpected.
- Key Persons Insurance
- Business Partner Buy-Sell Agreement Funding
- Income Replacement Disability Insurance Plan
- Overhead Expense Coverage
- Executive Health Saving Plan
- Capital Gain Tax Funding
Moreover, business owners should take the advantage of current tax rules, and plan for their retirement income in the future.
- Individual Pension Plan- IPP
- Insured Retirement Plan - IRP
- Retirement Compensation Agreement - RCA
- Tax advantaged investment for corporations
Professional Benefit Solutions specializes in providing unique solutions for business owners.