Could a disability cost you your business?
If you were suddenly faced with a disability:
Overhead Expense Disability Plan pays your monthly business overhead expenses such as:
- would worring about your business affect your ability to recover?
- who would pay your income and cover operating expenses?
- who would reassure your creditors, suppliers and clients?
- what would be the long-term impact if you need to liquidate some of your asset?
As the result, you can
- office rent
- salaries for supporting staffs
- furniture/equipment leases
- business loans or depreciation
- accounting and legal fees
- business insurance and taxes
Don’t wait to consider this protection until it’s too late. Please contact us now.
- focus on recovery
- retain valued staff
- pay ongoing expenses and avoid financial downfall
- keep your business on track